Thread: Looking for a good p2w mmorpg

Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 14

Default Looking for a good p2w mmorpg

Hi i have 2 months holiday and i am looking for a good pw2 game.
    The reason i choose a p2w game is becouse i want to be one of the best in the least amount of time.
    This leave me to enjoying the remaining time of the game.

Game Journalist Reputation: 490

Age of Wushu. Fun combat, great game mechanics, but heavily P2W, really. You will still need to spend time to level up ability, but paying will get you there faster. You can also literally buy in-game money from the cash shop, so you can spent a few hundred dollars and get some of the best abilities and skillsets in the game. Plus the cash shop itself is filled with items that will give you an advantage if you can afford to pay.

Also, a ton of events, competitions, and tournaments to play it. The best players on the server compete in the Mount Hua competition which is monthly (or weekly, I can't remember) and the winners get special titles and (I think) costumes. Most of the game is PVP-centered, with weekly school-versus-school wars, daily "Script Stealing" events where you go to Martial Arts schools and attempt to steal their abilities (great way to make money, too, if you get a rare one) while the students of that school (actual players) attempt to defend them.

The game also has a lot of high-end PVE content, too. "Forbidden Instances" from group and raid-sizes and various difficulty settings that offer nice rewards.

It's honestly one of my all-time favorite games. However, I'm opposite of you - I don't enjoy p2w games as I prefer hard work and dedication in the virtual environment to reward me rather than being able to pay a few hundred dollars a month. I do have a lot of free time, though, as I work from home and at the computer.
    Last edited by ApocaRUFF; 03-26-2015 at 01:07 PM.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or ******."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[4/12]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 14

Thanks sir i will look that up

Game Journalist Reputation: 490

Quote Originally Posted by mysticzero View Post
    Thanks sir i will look that up
    No problem. I've added a bit more to my post, too.

Another game is Entropia Universe. This game has a real-cash economy, meaning you can eventually "Cash out" if you want to. Narfi Williams, who is a big-time player of EU, may pop by to give you some information on the game. To give you an idea on the scale of how much money goes into and out of this game, though, I believe Narfi either owns (or has sold) an in-game mothership worth about $10,000 USD.
    Last edited by ApocaRUFF; 03-26-2015 at 01:13 PM.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or ******."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[4/12]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 15

Quote Originally Posted by ApocaRUFF View Post
    No problem. I've added a bit more to my post, too.

Another game is Entropia Universe. This game has a real-cash economy, meaning you can eventually "Cash out" if you want to. Narfi Williams, who is a big-time player of EU, may pop by to give you some information on the game. To give you an idea on the scale of how much money goes into and out of this game, though, I believe Narfi either owns (or has sold) an in-game mothership worth about $10,000 USD.
    I believe entropia enuiverse isnt a game that should be played for 2 months, i think you need to put quite some time in it from time to time or you will end up losing alot of money.
    I may not be true but in my opinion Entropia Universe isnt a pay to win game, becouse to be able to start that game and get it going you are more like, required to pay, not that it is a choise. Ofc you can play without paying but that will get you nowhere at the start. Thats just my thoughts ofc. :P

www.swagbucks.com/refer/Rieksts
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Can win some good stuff, dont have to use my link thought.

Game List Master Reputation: 239

MapleStory for sure